Montag, 18. Januar 2010

WhiteHat Copycat - A new model to make money online?

Yesterday I recieved an massage from Tim Bekker (SuperSimpleSystem), emailing me a note to join his beta-version of his new Whitehat Copycat Blueprint.

Tim Bekker works now for about 7 Years as internet marketer and he really knows what he is speaking about.

Well lets talk about the Whitehat Copycat Blueprint. I cant Say too much it´s still "top secret" and will go in pre-launch tomorow, but here is what I can tell you :

Instead of targeting a small sub market, he targets the big download niche, and copies the monetizing Tactics used by the heavy hitters like www.downloads.com! To do this effectively it´s important to use perfectly optimized sites with the right offers, but this is all in the Whitehat Copycat Blueprint!

I made a review site you can visit to learn more, but remember, Prelaunch starts on the 19 January :



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen